Milan Gay Tours conceived this tour with the music lovers in mind but it is not only for them.
Milan is the city of Opera Divas, hence the place to be for opera fans. Giuseppe Verdi – composer of musical masterpieces like Aida, Rigoletto, Otello, La Traviata and many more – spent an important part of his life in Milan where he is buried.
Milan’s opera house Teatro alla Scala has a museum, where you might be able to take a look at the venue and the foyers (according to logistical exigencies of the theatre i.e. rehearsals). Through the museum, you can discover the history of opera and ballet as illustrated by many original objects, paintings and documents. Needless to say many of the artists who worked in this temple of music were LGBT people.
As an additional service, you can also experience how opera singing is actually done, witnessing the everyday life of an opera singer while practicing at a music academy with a pianist. The singer is also a teacher, who can make you work on your own voice, and that is an experience you simply cannot miss.
As another additional service you can also decide to visit “Ansaldo factory”, where the La Scala costume shop is located (according to site availability) or in alternative Giuseppe Verdi’s tomb.
- Departure from your hotel/accomodation or another fixed point
- La Scala Opera House and museum (Additional visits/activities available – Optional)
- 1.5 hours approximatly + time to enjoy Additional Services
- Professional English speaking licensed guide
- Headphones (only in case of groups of more than 5 people)
- Transfers from/to accomodation
- Entrance fees to venues
- Spending money
- Food or Drinks
- Gratuity – optional
- Any additional service
Make more special your La Scala Experience adding to your visit one or more of these services:
- Workshop with Opera singer and pianist (according to availability)
- Visit to “Ansaldo factory”, where the La Scala costume shop is located (+ 60 minutes; according to site availability)
- Visit to Giuseppe Verdi’s tomb (+ 45 minutes)
The total additional cost will be communicated after checking availability of the requested service(s).
- Comfortable clothes and shoes
- Spending Money
For cancellation you may write an email indicating the reference of your booking and your wish to cancel it to firstname.lastname@example.org
All cancellations may have a charge according to when you tell us your wish to cancel your booking.
This service has these Cancellation Fees,
- Cancellations up to 7 days before the services: No Cancellation Fee.
- Cancellations between 7 and 2 days before the services: Cancellation Fee of 20% of cost of your booking.
- Cancellations within 2 days before the service or No Show: Cancellation Fee of 100% of cost of your booking.
Any banking fees because of returns will be paid by customers.
For changes you may write an email indicating the reference of your booking and your requested changes to email@example.com
We can not guarantee any change until we have provider’s confirmation. Some changes may have an additional cost.
1 Adult – 110€
2 Adults – 190€
3 or more Adults – Please ask
+ Any Additional Service
5% for PayPal commission will be added on the final price
Departures everyday all year round
Pictures of the Tour
La Scala museum
Fill in this form with your prefered date and hour. We can not guarantee this availability but we will do as much as we can to achieve it.