Milan Gay Tours has conceived the Hidden Milan Tours as two complimentary parts, for who has already experienced the Highlights Tour but also for who would like to take a walk off the beaten tracks, even it is their first time in the city. You can select them separately or together according to how much available time you have.
Milan is the undisputed European capital of design and the Salone del Mobile (furniture design fair) in April each year is THE unmissable event, when architecture and design enthusiasts from all over the world come to town to see what’s new and what’s what in the furniture and interior design fields. Milan also has several design institutions, such as the Triennale Design Museum, that has been a laboratory for design and contemporary arts since the 1930s and is located in the central Sempione park. Additionally, several corporate museums are out of town, creating a network of design and culture around Milan.
The design itinerary includes a visit to the Triennale and a tour of some experimental “archi-sculptural” installations set in the Sempione park and in piazzale Cadorna. As an additional service for those who really want to go deeper, we can take you to see the studios of some famous designers, such as the Casa Studio Castiglioni or Piero Fornasetti’s showroom. As another additional service, you can enrich the tour with the visit to the design shopping areas, such as via Durini and piazza San Babila, via Manzoni and the surroundings of piazza Cavour, where you can see Kartell, B&B, Meritalia, Artemide and many other shops. Last but not least, we propose as an additional service also a visit to Villa Necchi Campiglio, a luxurious residential complex planned at the beginning of the 1930’s that is a magnificent treasure of art and architecture in the centre of Milan.
- Departure from your hotel/accomodation or another fixed point
- Palazzo della Triennale
- Sempione park
- 1,5 hours approximately + time to enjoy Additional Services
- Professional licensed guide
- Headphones (only in case of groups of more than 5 people)
- Transfers from/to accommodation
- Entrance fees to venues
- Spending money
- Food or Drinks
- Gratuity – optional
- Any additional service
The total additional cost will be communicated after checking availability of the requested service(s).
Make more special your visit to Hidden Milan adding to your visit this service:
- La Triennale museum (+ 60 minutes)
- Design shopping areas (via Durini, piazza San Babila, via Manzoni, piazza Cavour (+ 60 minutes)
- Casa Studio Castiglioni (+ 60 minutes)
- Piero Fornasetti’s showroom (+ 60 minutes)
- Villa Necchi Campiglio (+ 60 minutes)
- Comfortable clothes and shoes
- Sun Protection
- Spending Money
For cancellation you may write an email indicating the reference of your booking and your wish to cancel it to email@example.com
All cancellations may have a charge according to when you tell us your wish to cancel your booking.
This service has these Cancellation Fees,
- Cancellations up to 7 days before the services: No Cancellation Fee.
- Cancellations between 7 and 2 days before the services: Cancellation Fee of 20% of cost of your booking.
- Cancellations within 2 days before the service or No Show: Cancellation Fee of 100% of cost of your booking.
Any banking fees because of returns will be paid by customers.
For changes you may write an email indicating the reference of your booking and your requested changes to firstname.lastname@example.org
We can not guarantee any change until we have provider’s confirmation. Some changes may have an additional cost.
1 Adult – 110€
2 Adults – 190€
3 or more Adults – Please ask
+ Any Additional Service
5% for PayPal commission will be added on the final price
Departures everyday all year round
La Triennale Design Museum
I Bagni Misteriosi fountain by Giorgio De Chirico
Villa Necchi Campiglio (exterior)
Villa Necchi Campiglio (interior)
Fill in this form with your preferred date and hour. We can not guarantee this availability but we will do as much as we can to achieve it.