Milan Gay Tours offers this eclectic tour not only to those who shop until they drop but especially to those who consider fashion as a contemporary Art form.
Milan is one of the world’s capital of fashion, and Milan Fashion weeks are unmissable events if you want to always be updated with fashion trends.
Milan fashion district, the so called “Quadrilatero della moda” (fashion quadrilateral) is located close to the Teatro alla Scala opera house and is considered to be one of the most or even the most important fashion district in the world. Via Montenapoleone, via Sant’Andrea, via della Spiga, via Gesù are the exclusive shopping streets in Milan, where all the famous Italian and international fashion designers have their flagship stores. Strolling around this charming area you will see how the most important shops are set in a historical neighborhood and how today’s fashion is still connected to the traditional techniques and crafts applying them to the forms of tomorrow. And it goes without saying that you will have the chance to witness how Italian style springs out Italian know-how and tradition.
Starting from Galleria Vittorio Emanuele, where the first Prada shop opened, you will reach the streets of luxury around via Montenapoleone, and moving through the courtyards of Palazzo Bagatti Valsecchi you will reach Palazzo Morando, this noble house that is now a museum displaying the most important collection of historical clothing items and fabrics in town.
Among the options you can add to your basic tour, you may wish to visit the Poldi Pezzoli Museum (with special attention to the collection of jewels, armors and portraits) or the Armani Silos displaying the best garments designed by Giorgio Armani all through his carrier as fashion designer. But if you are a real fashionista, then a tour of 10 Corso Como, a worldwide famous fashion and design concept store that includes also an art gallery, a bookshop, a café, a restaurant and a roof garden is unmissable.
- Departure from your hotel/accomodation or another fixed point
- Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II
- Via Manzoni with stop in front of the Armani Hotel
- Via Montenapoleone and its surrounding streets with a passage through Palazzo Bagatti Valsecchi courtyard
- Palazzo Morando museum
- 1,5 hours approximately + time to enjoy Additional Services
- Professinal licensed guide
- Headphones (only in case of groups of more than 5 people)
- Transfers from/to accomodation
- Entrance fees to venues
- Spending money
- Food or Drinks
- Gratuity – optional
- Any additional service
Make more special your Fashion Tour of Milano adding to your visit one or more of these services:
- Visit Poldi Pezzoli Museum (+ 1 hour)
- Visit Armani Silos: (+ 1,5 hours)
- Visit Corso Como 10 (+ 1 hour)
The total additional cost will be communicated after checking availability of the requested service(s).
- Comfortable clothes and shoes
- Spending Money
- Sun Protection
For cancellation you may write an email indicating the reference of your booking and your wish to cancel it to firstname.lastname@example.org
All cancellations may have a charge according to when you tell us your wish to cancel your booking.
This service has these Cancellation Fees,
- Cancellations up to 7 days before the services: No Cancellation Fee.
- Cancellations between 7 and 2 days before the services: Cancellation Fee of 20% of cost of your booking.
- Cancellations within 2 days before the service or No Show: Cancellation Fee of 100% of cost of your booking.
Any banking fees because of returns will be paid by customers.
For changes you may write an email indicating the reference of your booking and your requested changes to email@example.com
We can not guarantee any change until we have provider’s confirmation. Some changes may have an additional cost.
1 Adult – 110€
2 Adults – 190€
3 or more Adults – Please ask
+ Any Additional Service
5% for PayPal commission will be added on the final price
Departures everyday all year round
Pictures of the Tour
Galleria Vittorio Emanuele
Fill in this form with your preferred date and hour. We can not guarantee this availability but we will do as much as we can to achieve it.