Milan Gay Tours offers this classic tour that everyone should take if it is their first time in the city.
Discover the wonders of the Duomo, the third biggest catholic church in the world. The cathedral is an “international gothic” church decorated with over 3000 statues, the most important of which being “La Madonnina”, a four-meter (13 ft) tall gilded statue of the Virgin Mary on the top, an iconic image of the city.
The beautiful Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II (one of the first shopping centres in the world and home to the still operating very first Prada shop), the worldwide famous Teatro alla Scala opera house and the surprising Sforza Castle, where there is a room painted by Leonardo da Vinci (under restoration) and the last sculpture by Michelangelo, two of the most important and influential homosexual artists ever.
Our licensed guides will offer you some intriguing details that your gay eyes will not want to miss.
Among the options you can add to your basic tour, you may wish to have a visit to the terraces of the Duomo or to the inner parts of the Duomo itself. You can also choose to visit the Pinacoteca di Brera art gallery with its amazing paintings located in the Palazzo di Brera, home to other cultural institutions such as the Brera Library, the Astronomic Observatory, the Botanical Garden, the Lombard Institute for Science and Art and the Academy of Fine Arts.
- Departure from your hotel/accomodation or another fixed point
- The Duomo (Additional visits available – Optional)
- Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II
- La Scala Opera House
- Sforza Castle (Additional visits available – Optional)
- 1.5 hours approximately + time to enjoy Additional Services
- Professional licensed guide
- Headphones (only in case of groups of more than 5 people)
- Transfers from/to accommodation
- Entrance fees to venues
- Spending money
- Food or Drinks
- Gratuity – optional
- Any additional service
The total additional cost will be communicated after checking availability of the requested service(s).
Make your Milan Highlights tour more special by adding one or more of these services:
- Tour of the Duomo rooftop (+ 45 minutes)
- Tour of the Duomo inside (+ 45 minutes)
- Extended tour to Sforza Castle – including the ancient art museum and sculpture museum (the visit of other museums at the Sforza Castle are available upon request) (+ 45 minutes)
- Brera Picture Gallery tour (+ 90 minutes)
- Comfortable clothes and shoes – Remember to wear appropriate clothes to enter churches and sacred places (no shorts, no tank tops, no flip flops, shoulders and knees should be covered)
- Sun Protection
- Spending Money
For cancellation you may write an email indicating the reference of your booking and your wish to cancel it to firstname.lastname@example.org
All cancellations may have a charge according to when you tell us your wish to cancel your booking.
This service has these Cancellation Fees,
- Cancellations up to 7 days before the services: No Cancellation Fee.
- Cancellations between 7 and 2 days before the services: Cancellation Fee of 20% of cost of your booking.
- Cancellations within 2 days before the service or No Show: Cancellation Fee of 100% of cost of your booking.
Any banking fees because of returns will be paid by customers.
For changes you may write an email indicating the reference of your booking and your requested changes to email@example.com
We can not guarantee any change until we have provider’s confirmation. Some changes may have an additional cost.
1 Adult – 110€
2 Adults – 190€
3 or more Adults – Please ask
+ Any Additional Service
5% for PayPal commission will be added on the final price
Departures everyday all year round
Visiting Duomo's roof spikes
Galleria Vittorio Emanuele's vaults
Milano's coat of arms
Fill in this form with your preferred date and hour. We can not guarantee this availability but we will do as much as we can to achieve it.